The Liquid Facelift
Did you know that using Juvéderm XC Dermal fillers, Kybella and BOTOX in the appropriate amounts and combination, may approach and even surpass surgical treatments?
Best of all, it can be accomplished in a little over an hour and requires very minimal, if any, downtime.
A Fresh New Approach to Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
As our medical technology advances, our life expectancy advances, as do our expectations. We demand more. Modern medicine has caught up with our demand and now we can look as good as we feel in just one visit. You may not need a facelift or an eye-lift and you certainly don’t need the downtime associated with those.
What can be corrected?
The Liquid Facelift Technique helps our clients enjoy the individual, gentle correction of some or all of these combined for a fresh and natural look.
- Correct drooping eyelids, forehead lines, frown lines, crow’s feet, downturned mouth, Gummy smile and more.
- Correct hollow temples.
- Lift sagging cheeks, nasolabial folds, and marionette lines.
- Correct the smile lines that run from the sides of your nose to the corner of your mouth (nasolabial folds).
- Correct tear troughs, drooping eyelids and under eye bags and hollow areas under the eye.
- Repair noses that have an unsightly bump
- Refresh deflated lips and define the edges to rid them of those fine lines and correct sagging corners.
- Juvederm XC can turn a weak and drooping chin up into a well proportioned, wrinkle free zone.
- Using the MicroCanula technique rebuilding a well-defined jaw line.
Kybella: Dissolves fat, corrects the sagging jowls and double chin all at once.
Words of Wisdom
Sometimes we need someone to tell us the right thing to do for ourselves, and sometimes we need someone to let us know how important we are. Well let me tell you now that you ARE important, and you have the power to decide what you want and don’t want when it comes to the way you look.
Many people see ads distorting the beauty that we all weren’t all born with, and with that needs a hair stylist, a nutritionist, a personal trainer, a make-up artist, a personal stylist, and sometimes even a nanny and a house cleaner to really look like the pictures in the magazines. Almost half of the ads you see are photo-shopped, and for a reason. To sell the idea that the wrinkle cream you are buying, and the make up you are caking on will make you look just like the picture. Well let me tell you, YOU are beautiful, and YOU can use the right products and the right treatment that will give you the enhanced you, not the fake you.
Ask our Aesthetic Artist Peggy Meder, RN, BSN and Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist for your Personal Consultation. She will take her time to listen to you, she will be honest, easy to understand, private and extremely caring.
You are intelligent, powerful, and strong.
Our appearance is personal and private yet, it also gives us confidence and empowers us throughout our daily lives.
Let’s face it– we all want to look as good as we feel.