April Skin Savings
NEW for SKIN VIP & PURESKIN MEMBERSHIPS:
You can now use your annual allowance of $330 (VIP) or $1,800 (PureSKIN) for services towards aesthetician services, Laser (ie: hair removal, sun damage & skin resurfacing), and Coolsculpting treatments.
Looking for a way to help budget your Skin dollars?
Create a SkinSavings Account with us today and we will manage it for you!
Your savings amount is automatically processed on the 1st Monday of each month.
- Save as much as you want each month $50 • $100 • $150 • $200 or more!
- Plan participants will receive a 10% discount on all skincare products!
- The entire cost of the service must be accumulated or supplemented with another form of payment on the day of service. (For example, you have saved $200, the cost of your treatment is $250. You pay only $50 on the day of your treatment!)
- No cancellation fee and may be canceled with a typed/written 30-day notice.
Don’t Know how much? Contact Jasemine and she will help you choose the best plan.
10% off the Full-Size Obagi Nu Derm Transformation kit!
Buy one IPL, Pixel, or Laser Hair Removal Treatment at a regular price, and receive one at 50% off!
- Donate $50 to The March of Dimes and receive $100 off 1 syringe of filler or 1 Kybella Treatment.
- Donate $75 to The March of Dimes and receive $150 off 2 or more syringes of filler or a combination of filler and Kybella.
- Donate $75 to The March Of Dimes and receive $225 off each cycle of Coolsculpting!
The March of Dimes is a nonprofit organization that works to improve the health of mothers and babies! ( Especially for Peggy’s Grandbabies Ace & Andi!) So far, Skin has raised more than $40,000+ over the last 6 years for March of Dimes!
Chemical Peel Savings!
Save on The Perfect Derma Peel. Buy two get one 50% off!
*ALL SPECIALS–Can not be exchanged or combined with any other discounts | As Medically Indicated
Skin’s Coolsculpting Price Matching!
- Skin will BEAT any price in the Hampton Roads Region because we care about YOUR safety.
- Treatments are done by a Licensed Nurse Practitioner versus a technician with no medical training.
- The treatment session will be done in half the time because we have TWO machines, not one.
- We are a local business that supports our local community, not a big box store.